The Jackson In Action Foundation was founded in 2012 by Vincent Jackson a two-time NFL Pro Bowl wide receiver with the Tampa Bay Bucs. The son of military personnel, Mr. Jackson wanted to help deployed parents deal with the challenges of long distance parenting. Fully incorporated in November 2012, the foundation’s goal is to be a comprehensive resource for military families facing deployment. So far our steps have been small laying the foundation for an effective effort to fulfill our mission.
- Fully accredited by IRS as a charitable foundation 501c(3)
- Mr. Jackson purchased over 250 game tickets to allow military families to celebrate their reunion at Tampa Bay home games
- On Veteran’s Day, Mr. Jackson authored an editorial for the Tampa Bay Times officially launching the Jackson In Action 83 Foundation.
- Reunion of Sgt. Austin Story celebrated on FOX television
- Vincent Jackson promotes the three legs of our mission emotion, educational and physical at a public appearance at Tinker elementary school
- Worldwide Technologies and McDinton’s Irish Pub hosted our first fundraiser